Sunday, July 5, 2009

Learning Internet Tools and Websites

After a whole year of hosting a blank website, I thought I really had better get my act together and put it to use. I realise that the world of internet is growing so fast I am not even sure if I need a website any more. Unless I can update, change or rearrange it I am really questioning its use. I was playing with wordle today just to get some ideas. I wanted to use words to convey the depth and breadth of my business as well as the image that will connect with like minds. These are some of the words and styles I came up. After I did them I immediately wanted to add a word: PLAY
Will my website be flexible enough to do that. Actually I would like to add flexible come to think of it. I did lots, but here are just a couple I did on http://www.wordle.net/. Try it out it is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment